Find us on Google+

hire me

I do have a life outside of taxgirl (shocking, I know). I practice tax law in Philadelphia, PA, at The Erb Law Firm, PC. If you have questions about legal representation or if you need tax help, head over to my law firm’s web site at My info (including my bio, practice areas and legal contact information) can be found on my attorney page.