My logo was designed by the brilliant Jay Bevenour of Jay Bevenour Illustration. You can see his other art work here.
And yeah, if you’re wondering, the ® does mean registered trademark. I’ve registered taxgirl® and ask the taxgirl® with the USPTO and my attorney (yes, attorneys have attorneys, too) says that I need to sprinkle the little ®s everywhere… So there.
Since I’m asked a great deal about how I blog and where I host and all of that good stuff, here are the details:
- My blog is hosted by 1and1 Internet:
- I use wordpress.org – self hosted, not forwarded from wordpress.com.
- My theme is X, available through Envato. I love it because it’s so custom-y. You have to pay for it but then it’s yours, yours, yours!
- I love my offline editor. I use Mars Edit which is written for Mac (I’m a Mac!).
- I rely on SEER Interactive for all of my SEO questions. Wil Reynolds is genius.
If you have any other questions, just ask!