CNN readers seem to think that Obama should focus dollars on more stimulus checks instead of infrastructure. Check out these recent poll results (as of 12/11/08 11:06am):
Of course, my money’s on infrastructure improvements a la FDR. My best guess is that Obama’s team will advise that the job market – not the consumer market – needs the biggest boost.
For more on what’s likely to be included in Obama’s stimulus plan in 2009, check out this related article.
- Obama Team Finalizing Stimulus Package: Still No Check
- Obama Promises Stimulus Package – But No Word on Second Stimulus Check
- Stimulus Package Is Not the Same as Stimulus Check
- No April Fool’s: Stimulus Withholding to Begin April 1
- Is A Second Economic Stimulus Package On Its Way?