This week, the shutdown was all over the news from how it affected taxpayers to the National Parks to scammers taking advantage of IRS being closed. I talk shutdown, Miss America on the Boardwalk and the poor “dead” guy who can’t get the judge to agree that he’s alive (really). And our hot tax topic this week? Same sex marriages and the IRS.
Because paying taxes is painful… but reading about them – or in this case, hearing about them – shouldn’t be.
- Podcast 1.01: This Week In Tax News + More On FBAR
- Podcast 1.03: This Week In Tax News + More On The Home Office Deduction
- Podcast 1.04: This Week In Tax News + More On Moving Expenses
- Tax Day is April 18, Shutdown or No Shutdown
- Ask the taxgirl: Common Law Marriage Accepted by IRS?