I was on the radio Saturday night – late, my time – on KGO. You can listen to the clip here (I’m on at about minute 47). I’m talking about deductions (you can read the piece we’re talking about here).
And yes, I now realize that the 2010 business mileage rate is 50 cents per mile… Cut me some slack.
- IRS Announces 2012 Mileage Rates
- Ask the Taxgirl: Automobile Deductions
- taxgirl Talks Stimulus on CBS Radio
- Why Santa Won’t Owe Any Income Taxes This Year
- Paying For Getting Better: What’s Deductible?