Join Kelly this week for an awesome tax podcast focused on stress. Tax season and deadlines mean that stress is a concern for many taxpayers and professionals. It is important that we are aware of the changes that have been implemented on taxes this year due to COVID-19, and what is to follow. More importantly, we need to recognize if these factors are causing stress in our lives, and how to take control.
Jeena Cho is Kelly’s guest this week. Jeena is the author of The Anxious Lawyer, an 8-week guide for lawyers on mindfulness and resiliency. She is also a partner at the JC Law Group, a contributor to the ABA Journal, and on top of that… she (like Kelly) is a mom. These ladies know stress, and are here to help educate listeners on ways to channel stress and utilize self-care during this tense tax time.
Listen to Kelly and Jeena Cho talk self-care, as well as:
- 2019 Tax Deadline, Dates, Extension, Payment & Estimated Tax information
- The Difficulty of the Delayed Tax Season
- How Anxiety is Arising and Affecting the Tax World
- How to Handle and Channel Anxiety
- The Unknown Driving Fear
- How to Separate Ourselves from Stress
- Self-Care with Consistency
- Meditation Tips and Benefits
- Training the Mind for Meditating
- Recognition and Routines of Self-Care
- Justifying and Juggling Self-Care
More About Kelly Phillips Erb:
Kelly is the creator and host of the new Taxgirl podcast series. Kelly is a practicing tax attorney with considerable experience and knowledge. She works with taxpayers like you every day. One of the things that she does is help folks out of tax jams, and hopefully, keep others from getting into them.
Kelly’s Website – Taxgirl
Jeena’s Website – Jeena Cho
Jeena’s 8 Week Law Guide to a Joyful and Satisfying Law Practice Through Mindfulness and Meditation – The Anxious Lawyer
JC Law Group PC – Facebook
Jeena’s Teachings – Programs and Workshops
Last Updated on