Well, here’s good timing for you… On the day that I post my bit on the Arizona tax system, the Arizona Republic published an article about unusual Arizona tax breaks.
The tax breaks include:
• Credit for helping military families
• Credit for helping working-poor families
• Credit for private school scholarships
• Credit to support public school extracurricular activities
• Deduction for Section 529 college plans
(Okay, the last one isn’t all that unusual. But why nitpick?)
You can read the entire article here.