Here are some more rules because, as you know, I’m a lawyer and I like rules:
- Entries must be posted in the comments section for this blog post in the space below by 1:59 p.m. EST on September 7, 2011.
- Don’t panic if your comment doesn’t show immediately. If it goes to moderation because, for example, you’re new here, the time stamp on your comment is what counts. If you have difficulty registering, please send an email to email@example.com and copy me (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that I can help if I need to/can.
- I love my Twitter followers and my Facebook fans but for this particular giveaway, tweets and Facebook comments will not be counted. Ditto for emails. You must leave your comment on the blog at this post.
- You can enter as many times as you like but you must leave a different answer each time you comment.
- Offensive comments or comments that otherwise violate the comment policy will be deleted and will not be considered valid for purposes of the contest.
- Pingbacks and other links will be disregarded for purposes of the contest.
- You must include your full name and your email address with your entry, just enter it when you register to comment. I won’t publish your email address but I do need contact information for the winning entry.
- Due to shipping considerations, only United States addresses, please. Sorry, Canada, eh?
- I respect your privacy and I will not send you anything unrelated to your entry in this contest.
- By entering the contest, you agree that I may post any part or all of your submission including your name as a part of the contest announcements or promotions, with the exception of your email address.
- Finally, the giveaway is about me, me, me. It’s not affiliated with or endorsed by Forbes. So leave them out of it, okay?
- Ask the taxgirl: Volunteering and Charitable Deductions
- Back to School: Special Food Needs
- 9 Tax Tips for Back to School
- Ask the taxgirl: Defending My Blog
- Paying For Getting Better: What’s Deductible?
Pages: 1 2