Join us in kicking off our new podcast hosted by Kelly Phillips Erb. During this episode, Kelly invites a guest host, Jeff Grant, to discuss his experience with applying for a small business loan – and what followed.
Taking On Small Business Loans
Jeff Grant is someone who has followed through with a business loan in a time of desperation. He is able to share with Kelly some real-life experiences when applying for a loan and how you can be tempted to go too far. Kelly also discusses the alignment with today’s current economic crisis.
Listen to Kelly and Jeff talk loans, as well as:
- The impact of Small Business Administration (SBA) loans
- How SBA Loans should support businesses and not lifestyles
- How to properly handle loan money and the loan process
- Why you shouldn’t lie – even if it feels small – to qualify for loans
- How taking on debt should be handled and used as a business strategy
- The Justice Department’s crackdown on loans
- The importance of understanding challenges to create znspiration
- Challenges and misunderstandings that you should be aware of during this time
Kelly Phillips Erb created and hosts the Taxgirl podcast, your home for tax news, tax info, and tax policy. In each episode, she shares conversations about taxes, money, and the choices we make. Kelly is a tax attorney who works with taxpayers and tax practitioners like you every day. She helps folks out of tax jams, and hopefully, keeps others from getting into them.
Kelly’s Website: Taxgirl
Jeff’s Website: Prisonist