I’ve received a flurry of last minute emails about me about the differences between the presidential candidates’ tax strategies. I don’t have anything new to add (though look for more political blogging later tonight) but I did want to point you to some prior taxgirl posts on the candidates and their economic and tax policies:
Be informed. And vote!
- Fix the Tax Code Friday: Presidential Economic Plans
- Joe the Plumber Owes Taxes (Psst, and Not a Plumber)
- Obama and McCain Speak Out on AIG
- Obama v. McCain: Who Has the Best Tax Package For You?
- McCain v Obama on Tax: Is It Really Just the Lesser of Two Evils?