Here’s How To Find Me:
I’m easy to find. Easy. Unless I owe you some pie. Or you’re a stalker. In which case, I have no idea who you’re talking about.
But if you’re legit, here’s my contact info:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- US mail: P.O. Box 489, Glenmoore, PA 19343
- Phone: 610.827.7287
- Fax: 267.573.9234
Ask The Taxgirl
Have a tax question? You can find out how to ask here. Please note that I do not return phone calls from taxpayers with questions.
I am always happy to talk tax! If you need a source for your TV/radio/print article, if you want me to sound off for your podcast, or if you want me to speak at your event, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Twitter: twitter.com/taxgirl
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/taxgirl
- Facebook: Facebook.com/taxgirl
- Instagram: instagram.com/therealtaxgirl
- YouTube: YouTube
- Pinterest: Pinterest
Tips & Ideas
Got a tip or story idea? I’m always looking for leads on stories that might be of interest to my readers. Here are a few ways to send information:
- You can send an unencrypted email by clicking here.
- You can reach out using Signal, a free and open-source messaging app. Signal messages and calls are end-to-end encrypted and engineered to keep your communication safe. You can find out more, including how to download and use Signal, here. If you already have Signal, you can contact me by adding me: +1 267.242.4900.
- You can send an encrypted email, too. I use Mailvelope, which is a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox. Mailvelope provides end-to-end encryption for your existing email address without having to change your email provider. You can find out more, including how to download and use Mailvelope, here. You can reach me by using my email address (email@example.com) and my fingerprint (53D4 B8B2 B07D 573A ACB6 7406 C89A E10B 61DB 6BFC).
Please note that these options are for confidential stories, tips, and content-related material. Please do not use these options to reach out for public relations stories or for personal tax issues.