find/contact me

I’m easy to find. Easy. Unless I owe you some pie. Or you’re a stalker. In which case, I have noooo idea who you’re talking

But if you’re legit, you can contact me a few ways:

via email:
via twitter:
via LinkedIn:
via FaceBook: FaceBook
via About Me: taxgirl
via Avvo: Avvo Profile
via Justia: Justia Lawyer Directory
via Google+: Taxgirl on Google+
On YouTube: YouTube
On Pinterest: Pinterest

via slow pony express (US mail):
20 South Valley Road
Suite 100
Paoli, PA 19301

Or try this handy form:

[contact-form-7 id=”37387″ title=”Email me”]

Whew. I think that covers it.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Share via