I’ll admit it – as if you hadn’t already guessed – I’m a bit of a geek. And not just a tax geek. I like math. And charts.
So I was pretty psyched when @fixR-com sent me a note on twitter about their homebuyer’s credit pictograph. It’s a really good representation of the credit and they have been gracious enough to give me permission to publish it on my site. Here it is:
If you want more info on the homebuyer’s credit, you can check out these Ask the taxgirl answers:
- Mortgage and Housing Tax Credit
- Same Sex Couples and the Homebuyer’s Credit
- MFS and the Homebuyer’s Credit
- Renting and the Homebuyer’s Credit
- Co-Signers and the First Time Homebuyer’s Credit
You might also consider this piece, Homebuyer’s Credits for 2010, written for AOL’s Walletpop.
- Ask the taxgirl: Co-signers and First Time Homebuyer’s Credit
- Don’t Be Fooled: Homebuyer’s Credit Fraud is Still Fraud
- Housing Credit Extended – What Else Is New?
- Ask the taxgirl: Renting and Homebuyer’s Credit
- Homebuyer Tax “Surprise” Just a Figment of the Media’s Imagination