The Internal Revenue Service has announced that IRS offices will be open nationwide on Saturday, March 27 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., local time, to help taxpayers. You can find your local office here.
“We are holding these special open houses to give taxpayers who are struggling in these difficult economic times more opportunity to work directly with IRS employees to resolve their tax issues,” said IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman. “We will host more than 180 open houses this Saturday.”
In addition to the open houses this Saturday, the IRS will open many of its offices on three additional Saturdays in the spring and early summer.
- IRS Holds Additional Open House to Assist Taxpayers
- Reminder: Free Tax Help Available Tomorrow
- IRS Announces “Fresh Start” Assistance on July 16
- IRS Announces June 5 Open House
- FREE Tax Help from IRS Today