As it turns out, I have one more tax code to give away today. H&R Block has donated a copy of its At Home Online Premium version (federal only). The code is valued at $55, which should cover your federal tax return and sales tax. Entering the code will reduce the total fee by $55.00; if you add on services, those are on you (the company advises that the the cost of one or more state filings is an additional $34.95 each).
I don’t know that I’ve ever done a completely twitter-based contest so this may well be my first. Here are the simple rules…
- To participate in the contest, you must be registered on twitter.
- You do not have to follow me on twitter but if you don’t, please be prepared to offer a method of contacting you for your prize (I can’t message you if you don’t follow me).
- To enter, tweet the URL of your favorite post from my series, “Taxes from A to Z.” You must @taxgirl (if you’ve never tweeted before, this simply means that you need to start your post with @taxgirl) in order to qualify for the prize AND you must use the hashtag #taxesAtoZ (again, if you’ve never tweeted before, this simply means that you need to end your post with #taxesAtoZ). Here’s an example:
@taxgirl My fave is http://www.taxgirl.com/taxes-from-a-to-z-q-is-for-questionable-refund-program/ #taxesAtoZ
- It is okay to shorten the URL using tinyurl, bitly, etc.
- You have all day to participate. The contest closes on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 11:59p.m. EST.
- I will use a random number generator to select a tweet @taxgirl and using the hashtag. The person who left the tweet wins the tax software.
Easy, right? Go!