We have our winners! Lucy, Jeremy and MarvS were randomly chosen from the comments – I’ll be in touch!
What could be more fun to talk about on the most romantic day of the year than taxes?
Er, okay, maybe I see your point.
How about instead, we have a fun giveaway that allows you to win free codes for TurboTax Online Deluxe 2010? That way, instead of blowing cash on tax software, TurboTax will make it easy for you to focus on romantic dinners and roses for that someone special (or your favorite tax blogger, hint, hint).
I have three software packages to give away. And since I’ve made you work all tax season for the giveaways so far, I’m making this one easy peasy. All you have to do is answer the following question:
Of course, there are rules. I’m an attorney, remember? Here they are:
- Post your answer in the comments section below or on the taxgirl fanpage on Facebook. I love my Twitter followers (muah!) but for this particular giveaway, tweets will not be counted.
- For purposes of the giveaway, your comment must be entered (even if it doesn’t show up) by the end of Valentine’s Day, February 14, 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Don’t panic if your comment doesn’t show immediately. If it goes to moderation because, for example, you’re new here, the time stamp on your comment is what counts.
- Enter as many times as you’d like but you must leave a different comment each time. My normal comment policy applies. I have standards, you know.
- You must leave a valid email address (it will not be made public) with your comment so that I can contact you if you are a winner.
- I’ll choose three winners at random using a random number generator.
- Pingbacks and trackbacks, while appreciated, won’t count for purposes of the giveaway.
- One winner per tax season. Feel free to post a comment if you’ve already won but only one free software package per person – let’s spread the love around.
- And I won’t disqualify you if you say Scarlett Johansson but I may read your comment with contempt. You’ve been warned.
Let the fun begin!
Last Updated on