(Updated: April 16, 2020)
Many of you have written in to ask questions about stimulus checks. As of yesterday, I think I’ve replied to more than 900 of them… and still sorting through (please be patient).
I’ve also written a bunch of pieces addressing some of the most commonly asked questions. If you have questions, check out some of these articles. You might get your answers faster by reading.
- Answers To Your Most Commonly Asked Questions About Those Tax Stimulus Checks
- All You Wanted To Know About Those Tax Stimulus Checks But Were Afraid To Ask
Bank Account Info & IRS Tools
- Looking To Update Your Bank Details Or Get More Info From IRS About Your Stimulus Check?
- IRS (Finally!) Launches Registration Tool For Stimulus Checks
- Looking For Your Stimulus Check? New IRS Tool Lets Tax Filers Update Direct Deposit, Track Progress
- Stimulus Check ‘Status Not Available’ On The IRS Website? Here’s What It Means
- Which IRS Stimulus Check Tool Should You Use?
- Here’s What Happens To Your Stimulus Check If You Got Your Tax Refund Using A Loan Or Advance
Social Security, SSI, SSDI, RRB
- After Backlash, Treasury Concedes Social Security Recipients Don’t Need To File A Tax Return To Get Stimulus Check
- IRS Confirms SSI Recipients Will Automatically Get Stimulus Checks – But No Change For Vets
Hoaxes & Scams
If you still have questions, trying asking me – click here to find out how.
*Please don’t leave your questions in the comments. There may be privacy issues (since comments can be made public) AND if they require approval, it might take me a bit to see them. It’s faster to use the link above!
Thanks for reading!